Friday, July 31, 2015

It's official!

Right. It's a done deal. I have not officially signed the contract but I have informed my Head of School and many of my colleagues and friends. Mike had told his friends and we have started looking at locations to move! Very very exciting! I actually need this "task" not to be too sad about leaving friends I've shared the happiest and saddest times of the last 10 years. Hopefully we will stay in touch and more.

We are going to lake Tahoe on saturday for a week, it will be great to be away and regroup as a family, I feel I have been so distracted, nearly as if I've been living on some other planet.

3 comments:

Jonelle said...

Congrats on the job offer! Have fun in Tahoe. We went there for our Honeymoon.

tireegal68 said...

That's great about the job!!! And I'm almost as excited about the vacation because I need one right now! Lake Tahoe sounds like fun!!

Mina said...

Congratulations (albeit belated)! So many changes to come, wow...
I wish you the best of the zen thoughts to carry you over this period that has such a load of potential to be stressful and exhausting. But at the end, only good things to come!
Hope your holiday was as you dreamed it would be.