Monday, February 2, 2015

How it went

I think it went well!! Of course I started nursing a cold from hell on Wednesday evening, headaches, stuffed nose and even dizziness, the works. By Thursday night I could barely breathe and work had been hellish. On Friday morning I woke up with a headache, I had a 9am lecture just before the interview and just felt like crawling back into bed.
But a couple of aspirins and three coffees by the time it was 11 and I was much better!
I left the interview very pleased with myself and sure of course I'm second guessing some of the answers I gave there and then, but that's part of the game isn't it?
I will know in March. Fingers crossed!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it went really well! I'm so excited for you!!! Hope you're feeling better!

Heather said...

Yay! I was thinking of you the other day. Glad to hear it went well!

Momasita said...

Wishing you the best of luck!

tireegal68 said...

Good for you!!! Fingers crossed!!!!

Valery said...

Hoorray for coffee! So glad to hear you feeling positive. March seems a long way off still, but I know you have things planned ;-)
See you soon!