Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Honest scrap award!


Well, I went looking at Tina's blog who hadn't been posting in while and I saw she had won the totally deserved Honest Scrap award. Then reading down her post I saw that...she named me to receive it!! So I wonder if I didn't get a message about it or if it's a mistake eheh but I'll take it anyway :o) !

Here are the Honest Scrap stipulations:

1. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find interesting and engaging

2. Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog and leave a comment informing them that they have won the "Honest Scrap Award"

3. List at least 10 honest things about yourself

So here it goes! In no particular order...I wish to pass this award on to:

Cathy at A journey to conception with all my best wishes for this cycle to be it for her!

Sandra D. at Keeping My Head Out of the Stove...While Waiting For a Bun in the Oven

Flower at With God, All Things are Possible! (may this FET work for you!!)

Clare at The pitter-patter

Sweet Georgia at Room in my oven

Stacey at My Infertile World as this was the very first blog I started reading and it inspired me to start my own

Best when used by at Best when used by

And now ten honest things about myself:
1) I have been married before, it didn't work out and I have been blessed with a second chance (which thankfully seems to be working just fine!)

2) I love chocolate, Nutella above all and I can have a sudden urge to dig a big spoon in the jar (and giving in to it immediately!)

3) I'm trying to work on Mike to adopt a pet (small dog or a cat even!) but I haven't succeeded yet! having much better luck with the real adoption process though...ah well you can't have everything.

4) I love my job! I'm a college lecturer and I love the teaching aspect of it as well as the research.

5) I am addicted to House M.D., Lost, Desperate houswives and Law and Order (all of them)! Loving the Dog Wisperer too!

6) I am an hypochondriac! Doing fine most of the time but thinking of having the most deadly conditions when I'm stressed!

7) I really should have been a medical doctor. This may sound strange as I said at point 4) that I love my job. But deep deep down I know my career should have been a different one. One day maybe...

8) I am not patient. And this journey has definitely taught me a lot!

9) I cannot remember names at all! Do you know the classic situation of being introduced to people and for me...honestly...as soon as they say their name I have forgotten it!

10) Although I don't remember names I have a massive memory for conversations! I can remember details years after we had a chat! So the latin saying "scripta manent, verba volant" (what's written stays and what's said goes away) is not really working with me!

And finally, thank you to you all for your support in my journey, I love having new followers and I am so happy you are all here.


8 comments:

Clare said...

Thanks for the award! Totally addicted to nutella as well, love it in crepes!

valentina said...

a huge bag (borsone) of positive american energies for tomorrow!

Best When Used By said...

Thanks so much for the award and for sharing the honest facts about yourself. I was introduced to Nutella 10 years ago when I went to Italy...choclate/hazelnut orgasm in a jar! Really. I've so enjoyed following your blog and my fingers are crossed SO tightly for you that this go is a success!

Flower said...

Thanks for the award.

Kiki said...

Good luck tomorrow on your ER! I love Nutella as well!!! There are very few of us!

Melissa G said...

Congratulations on your Honest Scrap Award! I love this community.

And I am SO with you on the Nutella - I eat it with a spoon too! Is it bad that I do the same with Peanut Butter as well? =)

Katie said...

I never leave messages for people I tag LMAO. I'm too lazy :) Good ones BTW!!!!
ICLW

Kristin said...

Glad the real adoption pursuit is going better than the pet pursuit but I hope you have success there too. Having a pet around is great.

~ICLW