Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm PUPO!

Pregnant Unitl Proven Otherwise! My home connection gave up yesterday and I couldn't update the blog, so here I am now.

It all went well, out of the 6 penguins we had frozen, 5 survived the thawing and were put to grow. 1 stopped cell division while 4 grew nicely. Yesterday two were beautiful blastocysts and 2 were compacted morulas!! So two were transferred and the other two left in the incubator until today. If they grow to blast they'll freeze them again!

I am so happy and trying hard to be relaxed and stay positive. Only two weeks of madness now!

1 comment:

elliej said...

Congratulations on your beautiful blastocysts Fran!!! I have a very, very good feeling for you about this. TBH I don't think there's anything as bad as waiting for the news re blastocysts so I'm hoping that the 2WW will be easier on you than the last week was. Mind yourself and try not to drive yourself mad symptom spotting xxx